Stuffed Potato made with apple, onion, contains dairy, I have never tried to cook it with cheese, hmmm, maybe it is something worth to experiment.
- 6 large sized potatoes
- 1 medium Spanish onion
- 1 large apple
- 1 oz butter
- Half teaspoonful of allspice
- 1 dessertspoonful of sugar
- Ground pepper and salt to taste
- and a cupful of breadcrumbs
- Chop the onion and apple finely and stew them with the butter(No water), allspice, sugar, and seasoning.
- When quite tender sift in enough breadcrumbs to make a fairly stiff paste.
- Scoop the potatoes out as in the previous recipe
- Fill them with the mixture, tie, bake the potatoes till tender,
- Serve them with brown sauce and vegetables.