Hey, guys, This is one of the many Chinese vegetarian recipes I will upload on this blog, it is also a vegan recipe, try it at home, and if you like it, make a comment to help others to find this. If you have any doubt feel free to contact us here.
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Medium sized aubergine
- 10 Fine Beans
- 2 slices of Ginger
- Salt (optional if the vegetable stock is salty enough)
- 1 cup Vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp Potato flour for sauce
- 1 tbsp Light soy sauce
- 2 spring onions
- 1 Medium Carrots (optional)
- 1 teaspoon or less sugar
- half pint of water
Prepare the ingredients
1. Cut fine beans into 1 inch in length, cover them in potato flour
2. Cut the aubergine into cubes
3. finely chop spring onions, garlic, and ginger slices
4. Mix the potato flour with water for later
Deep fry potato flour covered aubergine and fine beans separately.
Fry spring onions, garlic, and ginger with a small bit of oil in a wok
Add in half a pint of water, heat to boiling put in the cube of vegetable stock, make sure it is well mixed, now add in potato flour (mixed with water), stir it well before you add it into the wok, and stir. The sauce should be thickened by now.
Put both aubergines and fine beans in. Mix it up with the sauce for 1 or 2 minutes, dish it up and serve